The M65 field jacket is probably the most iconic military garment ever, so taking on improving it – is a challenge of its own. DURABO® stood up to it, changing a lot but keeping the style and feel true to the legacy garment.
- Cordura® NYCO Sateen with DWR as a face fabric for super durability
- Long YKK® two-way zipper, keeping the chill out much better than a short zipper in old models, snaps are Prym® and plastic hardware ITW Nexus.
- We’ve raised pocket number from 4 to 10! – including discreet zippered chest and arm pockets for better EDC items storage.
- We’ve put proper handwarmer pockets on this thing and lined them with wool, and improved the angle on them as well.
- Half liner keeps the mobility up and weight down.
- Right bi-swing back pleats that actually work
- Full sleeve mobility thanks to the improved cut
- Got rid of that joke of a hood, useless hand flaps and epaulets no one ever used
- Optional quilted liner (USGI fits), with extra pockets